Skip to content
- The user’s information or data will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- DikAEnterprises may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to pick online payment option. DikAEnterprises do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Company.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Company which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Company shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Company will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with the site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.